- Are you driven, passionate, and intense?
- Do you have an incurable itch for progress somewhere in your DNA?
- Are you focused on growth?
- Are you disciplined? And is your growth disciplined and focused on long term value?
- Are you responsible? And do you know what it is you are responsible for?
- If so you have the basic fundamentals to build something great.
- Quote from George Merck II - "We try never to forget that medicine is for the people. It is not for the profits. The profits follow, and if we have remembered that, they have never failed to appear" - I think this is a great philosophy.
Idea from How the Mighty Fall - Jim Collins