When Jeff says that he provides value first that he certainly does. I look forward to reading his newsletter every week and learning from it.
Notes from Issue 307:
- Is satisfaction enough?
- Another word for satisfaction is mediocre
- Customer Loyalty is all that matters
- Loyalty - people who do business with you again, tell others about you, and refer others to do business with you
- Hugh McColl - "I take care of my people, my people take care of my customers, my customers take care of my shareholders"
- Starts at home - employees - taking care of employees is the number one job of any business owner or CEO
- Take Loyal Actions - Go the extra mile
- Earn loyalty and you'll get it
- Make loyalty the imperative - must come from senior level
- Start with Attitude
- Here's the real world measurement
- Will they do business with me again?
- Will they refer someone to do business with me?
- Will they give a testimonial?